Catalog #: IP/008
Growth market potential. Moldovan market has a serious potential growth form both perspectives in depth and in breath:
- It growth approximately 20% per each year reaching in 2009 to about USD 150 million;
- It has a serious potential in consumption of drugs per capita lacking on this indicator seriously even behind its neighbors – Romania and Ukraine;
Very diversified client portfolio. FM's client portfolio is diversified so that the largest clients has no more than 2% of its total share in total revenue; Year by year increasing of revenue. In 2009 and increasing of revenue of 31% as compared to 2008, in spite of the financial difficult situation; Consolidation phase. Currently, the Moldovan market follows the consolidation phase of the retail pharmacies and now is the perfect time to take this opportunity.Company profile
The Company started its business with the distribution of the pharmaceutical products in Moldova, as well as homologation of products and promotion of products over the country.
- In 2003, it started to distribute the cosmetic products in the mass market.
- In 2005 it built its own office and warehouse conformed with the national state requirements for the pharmaceutical products.
- In 2007 it started the development of its own pharmacy net. Currently it has a network of 17 pharmacies and few more are in the process of opening. Total leased area for pharmacies is about 2100 m2 with the average price per m2 being $12.
- In 2009 it got the license for the customs warehouse for the pharmaceutical products for non GMP products according to the new rules approved by the Government.
FM has a share of about 5% of the total market of pharmaceutical products in Moldova.
Fill the form to send us the message