Property valuation in Moldova
Property valuation in Moldova.
Appraisal of residential real estate (apartments, housing stock), unfinished construction site, land plots intended for construction, agricultural land, perennial plantings, buildings and unfinished buildings, real estate objects intended for production, industrial, commercial and transport vehicles, agricultural machinery, means telecommunications required for:
• conclusion of contracts of purchase and sale and other transactions;
• loans secured by objects;
• placement of goods in the authorized capital of the company;
• customs clearance of imported goods;
• damage assessment;
• providing real estate at auction;
• in case of litigation, etc.
Independent property appraisers professionally assess the value of various objects and property, taking into account their specifics, purpose, physical and economic factors, applying valuation methods and standards. For these purposes, we provide qualified staff, simple and transparent procedures. Upon preliminary request of individuals and legal entities, property appraisers assess various assets:
• residential buildings (residential buildings, apartments);
• commercial, industrial or industrial buildings, agro-industrial buildings, special structures, unfinished buildings;
• agricultural land, land intended for construction, perennial plantings;
• special facilities (engineering networks, reservoirs, hydraulic structures);
• equipment and machinery;
• vehicles, agricultural machinery, telecommunication and transmission facilities;
• enterprises as complexes.
The results of the property appraisal are recorded in the appraisal report, which is an official document recognized by other public and private institutions and gives you true information about the value of the property. Assessment services are available in all regions of the country in 10 branches and are provided by 100 experts with professional qualifications and experience in this area.
On the basis of a preliminary application, a professional property appraiser will examine the presented assets and documents and draw up an appraisal report.
You can order an appraisal of the property or get advice and clarify the details by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +373 22 292 583, +373 69216743
Fill the form to send us the message